Financial management post-graduate Hanno Coetzee completed his tertiary studies at the University of Pretoria in 2011, before joining Logista in 2012 where he finished his accounting articles. In 2015, as a qualified professional accountant, Hanno took on the role of financial controller at Publicis Africa Group and was responsible for digital advertising agencies in sub-Saharan Africa.
During 2016 he joined Swanepoel and Partners as a senior accounting manager, and later started Digital CFO in 2017 offering chief financial officer services on a digital platform to small-medium enterprises. In 2018 Hanno merged his business with PJP and Associates to form PPHC Global Inc.
- AccountingIt is important to stay ahead of the curve to save your business time and money. There is a whole suite of software products including Sage-One accounting and Xero that we specialize in that can help your business achieve its goals. Being a certified Xero partner, I can ensure that your company has the most up to date software to keep your books up to date.
- TaxBeing a registered tax practitioner at SARS, I can act on your behalf to address any Tax related queries. Be it PAYE, UIF, SDL, Income tax or VAT, I will be glad to assist with any query, big or small.
- ComplianceCompliance is a grey area that clients are not always aware of. Some of my client’s contracts with suppliers depend on being compliant with various bodies, be it CIPC or SARS. I will make sure that your company remains complaint to put your mind at ease.
- SME Business ConsultingBeing a specialist in small to medium sized businesses, I can ensure that your business tax and organisational structuring will be optimised to help your business grow using the mechanisms out there to your advantage.
- AdvisoryPreparing an audit file can be a daunting task for any business. I have experience in preparing audit files to be audited. From big corporates to small business that are obligated to be audited. I take out the hassle out of this administrative intensive task.