Biks Rama studied at the University of Durban Westville and Unisa, culminating in a cum laude graduation from Unisa School of Business Leadership. He has an internationally recognised Green Belt qualification on 6 Sigma Process Management & Control.
Biks worked at the Johnson & Johnson group of companies for over 26 years in various capacities, increasing in roles and responsibilities. For over 15 years he served as the Company Secretary and Finance Controller, having full accountability for the Finance Division, Payroll, and Price & Tender Administration. Biks was the originator of a BEE Medical company in 2006. He served as Finance Director, Managing Director, and Chief Operating Officer over 6 years. The company grew to R100m turnover within 4 years. After divesting from this company in 2012 and serving his 2 year restraint of trade he pursued other business opportunities.
- AccountingWhat makes us accountants tick is helping businesses like yours make sense of their financial position, balance sheet and reporting responsibilities.
- AdvisoryWe’re entrepreneurs on a mission to help other entrepreneurs. You’ve got the big ideas. We’ve got the advisory and business consulting expertise to help you make them a reality.
- PayrollPayroll doesn’t have to be a headache, we promise. The financial wellbeing of your employees is important to you but you’re not a payroll expert.
- TaxTax is mysterious to most people. But it doesn’t need to be. We’ll demystify all that tax jargon and take the stress out of dealing with SARS.
- Wealth ManagementEvery client has different needs and aspirations and we offer personalised advice that covers financial and investment planning that sits within our client’s professional tax advice framework.